Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kerrigan Spares Koprulu Sector for 4 Years to Tech to Ultralisks




Kerrigan, Queen of Blades, announced today that the reason why she didn't wipe out both the Terrans and the Protoss after winning decisively at the battle of Omega was because she wanted to tech to Ultralisks.

"I never get to use Ultralisks," said Kerrigan. "But since I was going to win, I thought that I'd have some fun."

Kerrigan specifically cited the Anabolic Synthesis and Chitnous Plating upgrades as the reason why the length of the Zerg absence was four years.

"Also, level three ground carapace," she added.

"It takes a little while, but only then do Ultralisks really start being worth that 300 minerals and 200 gas."

Arcturus Mengsk, Emperor of the Terran Dominion, said that he was cool with Kerrigan sparing him.

"She could totally have killed us all," Mengsk said. "Me and Artanis were about to type 'gg', when Kerrigan asked if we'd let her tech to Ultralisks."

"I knew that it would take a while for those suckers to build, so me and Artanis figured that we could rebuild our bases in that time."

Admiral DuGalle was not available for comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment